Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hard nights sleep

Let me say ahead of time yes this is another "oh who am i" post... its my blog i will moan if i want to.

Today is a school day. i have my first class at 8 in the morning. To prepare myself i went to bed at 10:30 because i know that i wont get up unless i get the sleep. I got the sleep and i still couldn't get out of bed. i watched my alarm go off singing some happy Regina song and i let it play as i pulled the covers over my head. I love my classes i really really do. I have an amazing kick boxing class that makes me feel so healthy and fun and i have it with one of my all time favorite people. I have a film class where all i do is watch movies and write how I feel about them. I am learning all the things i have always wondered about. My stress management class is actually teaching me to stop and smell the flowers, i have friends in that class who look forward to seeing me and laugh when i say my stupid sarcastic comments. Art History is fantastic i am loving it so much (not as much today because i have a test)
Why don't i get out of bed to start a day i know will be fantastic? Am i setting myself up to be angry or guilty? I am sick of feeling under the weather.

0 comments: