Monday, February 22, 2010

10 Movies That Have Influenced Me

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind: This movie makes me believe in fate. And in not being able to help who you fall in love with.

Clementine: "This is it Joel. Its going to be gone soon."
Joel: "I know"
Clementine: "What do we do?"
Joel: "We enjoy it"


The 10th Kingdom: This movie made it okay to still believe in magic.
Wolf: "Forgive us noble woodsman but have you seen a gorgess girl with very long hair?"
Woodsman: "I havn't seen anything, I'm blind."
Tony: "A blind woodsman?"
Woodsman: "Have you ever seen a tree move?"


Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist: I think I could watch this movie every day and not get sick of it. And find something new and funny every time.
Nick: "I think we both said somethings we didn't mean... like when you broke up with me... on my b-day."

What Happens in Vegas: Come on, Ashton Kutcher? Need I say more?
Dave the Bear: "Do you even know how to drive an automatic?"


The Family Stone: I love the family dynamic. Makes me love my family. The parents in that have the kind of understanding I want to have with my own children someday.
Ben Stone: "Hey, I'm here, I'm queer, get used to it."



Amelie: This movie makes me love Paris.
Amelie: "It's better to help people then garden gnomes."


The Fountain: This movie makes it okay to have girl crushes. Rachel Weisz is so gorgeous in this movie. Breathtaking.
Isable: "Together we will live forever."

Mean Girls: My most quoted movie.
Short Girl: "Hey get out of here!"
Damian: "Oh my God Danny DeVito I love your work!"


Kill Bill Vol. 1 & 2: For about two years, it was the only movie I ever wanted to watch... and did watch, about three times a day. I had posters, swords... Not my proudest moment.
O-Ren: "You didn't think it would be that easy did you?"
The Bride: "You know, actually for a second there, ya i did."
O-Ren: "Silly Rabbit.."
The Bride: "..trix are.."
O-Ren: "...for Kids"
Away We Go: I don't own it YET, but they have the kind of love that I want to have. It's so real. Just the way he talks about their future... It doesn't hurt that it's also John Krasinski.
Burt: "Do you promise to let our daughter be fat or skinny or any weight at all? Because we want her to be happy, no matter what. Being obsessed with weight is just too cliche for our daughter."
Verona: "Yes, I do. Do you promise, when she talks, you'll listen? Like really listen, especially when she's scared? And that her fights will be your fights?"
Burt: I do. And do you promise that if I die some embarrassing and boring death that you're gonna tell our daughter that her father was killed by Russian solidiers in thie intense hand-to-hand combat in an attemp to save the lives of 850 Chechnyan orphans?"
Verona: "I do. Chechnyan orphans. I do. I do.


0 comments: