Monday, February 22, 2010

10 Artists That Have Influenced Me

John Mayer: I just love his voice. I love his lyrics. He plays a mean guitar. And he looks like a bird when he sings.


Queen: My favorite 80s band. There would probably be more Queen songs on the soundtrack to my life than any other band.

Ingrid Michaelson: I love her voice. Duh. Her version of "Can't Help Falling in Love" will be my first wedding dance.

Tori Amos: Crazy, creative, colorful woman.

The Format: The Format is my depressing music. When I am in a crappy mood, they're the only band I want to listen to. They remind me of Michael Davis.
Jack's Mannequin: Jack's Mannequin puts music to my love life. It's like he took his lyrics out of my life, as high school as that sounds.
Lindsay McCall: If I was on a desert island, and I could only listen to one artist, it would be her.

A Fine Frenzy: I love her music, but I love it more because of her. She's just bubbly.

Mae: Mae is just inspiration.

Regina Spektor: Ah, Regina. You are so weird.

0 comments: