Monday, February 22, 2010

10 Songs That Have Influenced Me

"Butterflies and Hurricanes" by Muse
"...Best, you've got to be the best, you've got to change the world and use this chance to be heard. Your time is now..."
"Folding Chair" by Regina Spektor
"...Maybe one day you will understand I don't want nothing from you but to sweetly hold your hand..."


"Sleeps With Butterflies" by Tori Amos
"...I'm not like the girls that you've known, but I believe I'm worth coming home to..."

"Penelope" by Lindsay McCall
"...And I will wait a hundred years, but every night when the lights are low, I put it together and I pull it apart..."

"Can't Help Falling in Love" by Elvis Presley
"...Take my hand, take my whole life too, for I can't help falling in love with you..."

"Somebody to Love" by Queen
"...Can anybody find me somebody to love?"

"Dog Problems" by the Format
"...I think it's safe to say I've only got myself to blame..."

"A Sorta Fairytale" by Tori Amos
"...And I rode alongside you there, til you lost me there in the open road..."

"Konstantine" by Something Corporate
"...I always catch the clock it's 11:11, and now you want to talk. It's not hard to dream, you'll always be my Konstantine..."

"Bird of Summer" by A Fine Frenzy
"...We planted our kisses where the wild berries grow. My feet sprouted wings and I flew all the way home..."

0 comments: