Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Things i am LOVING about 2010

2009 was a great year, but i am not interested at all in dwelling in the past, these are my favorite things so far about this new year.....

  • Was forced (not against my own will) to watch and love House.

  • Started a Kick Boxing class with Crystal.... we plan on busting some moves.
  • I love love love that Finley can smile and interact with every one, i love the way her head fits just perfectly under my chin as she sleeps for four hours straight. I love her fuzzy hair, i love that her eyes are the same color as mine, I love her face when she gets in the warm water at bath time, I just love everything about her.
  • I read the BEST book in about 2 days because i couldn't put it down, Its called The Crowning Glory of Calla Lily Ponder, by Rebecca Wells. She also wrote the Ya-Ya sister hood and Little Altars everywhere. This book made me laugh out loud, it made me cry to the point of shaking and haggard breathing, and yes i know how cliche that sounds. I will be buying this book as soon as possible and reading it over and over again. If you have the chance READ it ASAP.
  • On the same topic of books i got my somewhat illiterate (love ya) roommate Miss Kate to read! and here is the kicker.... SHE actually enjoyed it!!!
  • Onto movies... oh so many i have watched and loved and its only been 2 weeks in.... i have narrowed it down and i have decided that my two favorite of the year (again so far) have to be Away We Go, with John Krasinski and Maya Rudolph and 500 Days of Summer staring Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Zooey Deschanel.

2 comments:

Kate Daly said...

I'm not illiterate damn it! I just didn't like to read! and I love you too :)

Lindsay said...

Four hours straight? When? When did this happen? Where was I and why wasn't I celebrating/sleeping too?