Monday, January 18, 2010

PARIS AMOUR


After many years of having the same Kill Bill poster in my room (the only thing even remotely like art in my room) I have decided to get rid of the old and start a new. Uma will have to find a new wall to have her revenge, because i am turning French (and we all know that the French never plan revenge) I am going to turn my room into a Paris room. I have many pictures that i am going to post let me know what you think, and if you have any suggestions PLEASE let me know because i do not have a decorating bone in my body and plan on using Crystal and Lindsay for most of the creative ideas!

Here are some great pictures of PARIS....



Oh the
streets of Paris!





2 comments:

Kate Daly said...

I love ALL of these photos. We should go back to IKEA...remember those gorgeous photos they had??

hannah joel said...

Pareeee? Wee wee weeee, huh huh huh.


Letsgothere.