Saturday, July 3, 2010


I went to California in February and spent the whole time taking pictures with my uncles amazing Cannon Rebel. i know that it was like 5 months ago but i just got the pictures and i want to share!
The waves were huge rolling one right after another.
I spent most of the time at the beach in San Francisco, i took pictures of strangers and tried my best not to get soaked from the waves.
sometimes we try to bite off more then we can chew.....
.... and end up running away
I love this photo
I ended up talking to this new family. Their son was 5 months old they brought him here the same day every month. This was the first place that they went when they got home from the hospital with him. They wanted him to have a spot of his own and what a better spot then the beach.
This couple was so cute he kept pulling her hat up to kiss her on the side of her head.
This is the Golden Gate bridge from a tiny hole in a Civil War Presidio.
I love this picture i had to climb up on top of a hella high wall and lay on my belly to get it. i am really proud of it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Pictures! You are definitely a talented photographer. My favorites are the waves, my new screen saver
(move over Finney-Mae) and the Golden Gate from below. Very cool!