Thursday, August 26, 2010

This week.....


Sunday- Nancy's birthday! + Reese got called out for another fire.

Monday- Crystal and i washed Gertie then spent about 2 hours on Reese's bed so she could "smell" him. Finley started crawling finally.

Tuesday- Kate and i had a crazy movie marathon starting with Eat Pray Love, (fantastic) then Olive Garden, then Scott Pilgrim vs the World (which i will be owning asap) and to top it all of The Switch (not a huge Jennifer Aniston fan but still funny and good) Great day with my bf

Wednesday- I sat around and zoned out. I turned my phone off for a few hours and just was. I turned off my head and didn't think about money, work, friends, family, bills, love, my past, my future, non of it. I just thought about me and who i want to be right now in this moment. Its pretty scary when you question your whole life and get answers you never thought possible.

Thursday - i am spending the whole day with my best friend Lindsay and my crazy niece Finners. Its the last week of summer and i am spending it doing nothing and loving it. Doing nothing has never felt more like doing something before. ALSO Lindsay's very first college class!

Friday- Hell who knows. Bring on the rain.

0 comments: