Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Family

Every time I see your toes I think of all the sleep overs we are going to have when you get older. Staying up late and painting your toes. Letting you make the 'grown-up' decisions like what we watch and where we eat. Letting you stay up till 10:30, watching you fall asleep right next to me.

My sweet Gertie, your so ugly your cute! I wish that everyone was as excited to see me as much as you are.

Learning to live with my best friend. You are a rock and I am the crazy stream that runs next to you. Thank you my sweet best friend.

My baby brother, i learn so much from you and your only 15. Please never change because you are you no matter how many times i want to squeeze your head so you'll stop talking about Zombies.

I am so glad you picked me to be your sister. When i break down your who i want to call, and when i need to go for a 2 in the morning drive your who gets out of bed to drive. I love every single thing about you and couldn't ask for a better best friend or brother.

I want to shake you and show you what your missing, but i know your going to see it someday. Try my brother to be a better man.

Mom, Dad your so hella scary. Moving away has made me understand how much i need you both. I love having the relationships i now have with you that i didn't think i needed because i was too dumb to know before. Thanks for putting up with me.

Best Friend. You are everything all at once. My sister, my partner in crime, my coach, my wisdom, my laughter, my shoulder to cry on, my past, my future, my light, my 4 in the morning reminder, my friend, my family.

Egg, the more i know you the more i want to know. Your the funniest, beautiful, creative, demanding, crazy, artistic, charming, elegant, woman i know. I am so glad you let me in your life.


My soul sister Crystal. I couldn't have chosen a better person for my brother. There is no doubt in my mind that you will be my family. You make me be better...even when i don't want to.

How could life get any better, I get to kiss this every single day!

1 comments:

Suzie said...

Oh my gosh.
Beautifully expressed, Ry.